Upcoming Events at IHP
TRAUMA INFORMED YOGA
A Six Week Course for Mental Wellness
Learn about how the body and breath can improve mental health in a non-judgemental space of encouragement and support. An approach that brings ancient yogic philosophy into our modern world.
Classes will involve:
- An opportunity to make mindful reflections before and after classes including journaling
- Gentle body movement to your own capabilities and comfort level
- Breath work for energy (countering depressive thoughts) or relaxation (for anxious thoughts) and improved sleep
- Setting an intention (hopes) for living each moment/ day/week with m ore meaning
Prior to the course, your facilitator Vanessa will call you to understand your individual needs and answer any questions you may have.
This will be a small closed group of 6 people maximum.
If you are interested , get in contact with us. Tickets WILL BE available via the event posted on our facebook page.
When: Consecutive Tuesdays 6:00pm - 7:30pm in March - April of 2020. Dates are to be confirmed soon.
Investment: $180.00 for 6 week course
What you will need: comfortable clothing, no lycra required, no previous experience required, Mats and props will be provided
"IHP CIRCLE" - Illawarra Healing Place Circle is a monthly gathering which focuses on some of the many practices and process that can be utilised for the purposes of empowerment, healing and personal development and growth. These gatherings include refreshments, and the invitation to share and mingle with like minder people.
Friday 6th December 2019- Crystal Gazing Group Meditation 6:30 pm - 8:00pm
- Join us for a welcoming sage cleansing
- a group meditation that provides a path to your own healing power within, with focus on your very own crystal that calls to you, tap into it's vibrations
- $30 investment, take home your adopted crystal and copy of the meditation for your own use at home
- To secure your place, please book via the event page on facebook or get in touch
Friday Late January 2020- "20/20 Vision- Create Your Own Vision Board for the Year Ahead
- Join us in a welcoming and creative space of meditation and figure out what you want in 2020
- Develop a personalised poster of images and words that resonate with you and reflect the life direction you want to pursue.
- Set your intentions towards making it happen
- $30 investment- refreshments and materials provided
- To secure your place, bookings will be taken via the event page soon. Stay Tuned!!