Upcoming Events at IHP
TRAUMA INFORMED YOGA - returning
A Six Week Course for Mental Wellness
Learn about how the body and breath can improve mental health in a non-judgemental space of encouragement and support. An approach that brings ancient yogic philosophy into our modern world.
Classes will involve:
- An opportunity to make mindful reflections before and after classes including journaling
- Gentle body movement to your own capabilities and comfort level
- Breath work for energy (countering depressive thoughts) or relaxation (for anxious thoughts) and improved sleep
- Setting an intention (hopes) for living each moment/ day/week with m ore meaning
Prior to the course, your facilitator Vanessa will call you to understand your individual needs and answer any questions you may have.
This will be a small closed group of 6 people maximum.
If you are interested , get in contact with us. Tickets WILL BE available via the event posted on our facebook page.
When: Consecutive Tuesdays 6:00pm - 7:30pm 3rd March - 7th April of 2020.
Investment: $180.00 for 6 week course to be paid via direct bank transfer once you have registered
What you will need: comfortable clothing, no lycra required, no previous experience required, Mats and props will be provided
"IHP CIRCLE" - Illawarra Healing Place Circle is a monthly gathering which focuses on some of the many practices and process that can be utilised for the purposes of empowerment, healing and personal development and growth. These gatherings include refreshments, and the invitation to share and mingle with like minded people.
Friday 31st January 2020- "20/20 Vision- Create Your Own Vision Board for the Year Ahead
- Join us in a welcoming and creative space of meditation and figure out what you want in 2020
- Develop a personalised poster of images and words that resonate with you and reflect the life direction you want to pursue.
- Set your intentions towards making it happen
- $30 investment- refreshments and materials provided
- To secure your place, bookings will be taken via the event page soon.